Ready to jump into what is new for your landscape in 2019? The following 2019 Trends in Garden Design may inspire you.
1. Keeping it Low Maintenance
2. Creating a Staycation Spot
3. Making Backyard Structures Focal Points
4. Including Private, Secluded Places
5. Making a Notable First Impression
6. Including Unexpected Elements in Your Arrangements
7. Including Food in Landscapes of All Sizes
8. Giving Back with Gardens
Read the details about each trend in this
article featured by Garden Design Magazine.